Tuesday 1 November 2005

OK! magazine for the celebrity impaired



There was an OK! (can't forget that exclamation mark, can I?) in the breakroom that I just flipped through. I've decided that they need some new editorial policies for those celebrity challenged people like myself. This could be a totally new market for them.

It would be an enormous help if they could tell me why that particular person was in the magazine. I'm sure it is very nice that Samia Ghadie got married and they have pictures and it was just a lovely occasion. But who in the hell is she?

People, tell me like in the first paragraph why I should care about her wedding. What has she done to justify having pictures of her wedding published. I mean, did she marry some cricket player, did she appear in a soap opera, or what. I realize this might not be as simple as that though because some of them appear to have done absolutely nothing except having been featured in OK! sometime before that and that fame called for another feature in the future.

No comments: