Friday 4 November 2005

Putting you all on notice

You know, I'm liking living in a big city. There are tons of things to do, lots to see, lots of interesting people. But there is one pet peeve that happens constantly here which makes me mental. It just happened this morning and I was ready to deck somebody.

When I'm walking around on the street, don't hand me crap. Get your stupid fliers for 10 pounds off a health club membership or I don't know what else they are usually, I've never let anybody give me anything. Coming out of the underground station today, it was like a whole gauntlet of crap to get around. Turning up the walkman, defocusing the eyes, not making eye contact, it all helps but one of these days I'm going to swing at one of those outstretched arm trying to jam some stupid piece of paper in my hands. I'm just saying. You have been warned.

No comments: