Tuesday 17 January 2006

Mid season replacements

With any good New Year's resolution, usually about mid January you start thinking, ok, what was I thinking? So no, my Norwegian death metal resolution isn't going so well. I might need to rethink this whole thing.

I'm liking Immortal pretty well but some of this stuff is just really bad. And I don't mean that in an evil sense. Like this morning, I was listening to, who were they, ok, 1349. I guess the year that the plague made it to Norway. Clever. But they just gave me a headache. And part way through a song I started thinking, hmm, part of that reminds me a bit of M.D.C., hmm, maybe I could find some M.D.C. and listen to that instead. Not a good sign.

Maybe I should listen to only techno then. Or Korean bubblegum pop. Or WWII swing era stuff. Or...

No comments: