Tuesday 9 August 2005

The next big thing

Ok, I'm determined, I'm not going to get left behind. I was a bit late on the whole weblog thing and probably on a bunch of things before that. I need to be ahead of the trend this time, my finger on the pulse of the cutting edge. Hmm, that sounds dangerous, doesn't it?

But podcasting, that's it, isn't it? But I need to be on the cutting edge of that since that is already starting to take off. I need something new, something that hasn't been done before. Ok, maybe something that nobody would bother to do because it is just too stupid. Yeah, that's the angle.

So, get ready for this one. It is going to rock. Ok, not literally. You can't use rock because all the evil copyright stuff will come down on top of you. So, I'm going to record my life. Oh yeah, this is going to be great. 30 minutes of what it sounds like me riding my bike to work. 10 minutes of my typing, creating these little masterpieces for this weblog, 45 minutes of the bloop beep sounds that AIM makes as I'm chatting, 8 hours of the noise of my flat while I'm at work.

Oh, this is going to be great. Look, I even swiped one of those buttons for the feed. Click there and you will totally live my life. It will be better than rocking, it will be totally real.



Wait, you mean I have to record this stuff too? And upload it and all that? Hmm, that sounds like a pain and a bother. Hmm, maybe I should start looking for the next next trend then. Stay tuned. The next trend is going to rock even harder.

(Hmm, I need to starting making all my titles based on songs. This one, of course the fabulous Dictators.)

No comments: